Daylight savings time really wrecks me, guys. I know it's just an hour, but I will feel completely thrown off all week. The positive side is that now I can see the moon on my walk home from work. But I'm happy for the very definite change. This fall has been busy & difficult & productive & I'm happy to see it behind me. Boost to the future.
I've been working on a lot of different projects, check out the Projects page for the latest releases. In the past month I've put out new solo work, a new pwyc Ensemble collection with remixes from subnaught & Counterspark, and collaborations with Wes Tirey, Seth Chrisman, Tethers, & Parties.
Thank you for your attention & your support, you're all the very best. Please remember to pay attention to the sky & to boost the people you love. As always, stay in touch. I'm available for mixing & mastering & whatever else you want to throw my way.
- Jan 10 Square One, Emeryville, CA Droga
- Jan 23 House Show, Oakland, CA Solo w/ Christoph Bruhn, Dibson T. Hofweiler
- Feb 2 Spice Monkey, Oakland, CA subnaught band w/ Thwack
- Feb 4 Blue Lagoon, Santa Cruz, CA Parties w/ Larry Polansky, Andrew C Smith & David Kant
- Feb 5 Luggage Store Music Series, San Francisco, CA Parties
- Feb 6 Gypsy Shack, Jamestown, CA Parties
- Feb 7 KSZU, Stanford, CA Parties on Day of Noise