Daylight savings time really wrecks me, guys. I know it's just an hour, but I will feel completely thrown off all week. The positive side is that now I can see the moon on my walk home from work. But I'm happy for the very definite change. This fall has been busy & difficult & productive & I'm happy to see it behind me. Boost to the future.
I've been working on a lot of different projects, check out the Projects page for the latest releases. In the past month I've put out new solo work, a new pwyc Ensemble collection with remixes from subnaught & Counterspark, and collaborations with Wes Tirey, Seth Chrisman, Tethers, & Parties.
Thank you for your attention & your support, you're all the very best. Please remember to pay attention to the sky & to boost the people you love. As always, stay in touch. I'm available for mixing & mastering & whatever else you want to throw my way.
- March 29 Life Changing Ministries, Oakland, CA Jobes/Weathers w/ Headboggle, #tits, Lance Hill
- April 2 Fairly Relaxed Tessellating Brainsight Apartment, Oakland, CA Ensemble
- April 4 House Show, Los Angeles, CA Ensemble w/ Low Nox
- April 5 Trunk Space, Phoenix, AZ Ensemble w/ Tsone, fthia, Health Channel
- April 7 Radical Abacus, Santa Fe, NM Ensemble w/ Angelo Harmsworth
- April 10 Kamiposi, Midland, TX Ensemble w/ TBA
- May 30th Terminal, Oakland, CA Common Eider, King Eider w/ Baron Harvest, Lux Interna, Leila Abdul-Rauf